Impacting lives through research... with your support
Private philanthropy is the catalyst to launch vital research at Pennington. One of the most respected nutrition and disease prevention research institutions in the world, Pennington Biomedical excels as a public-private partnership. Philanthropic support works in synergy with state support, both leveraged to achieve critical federal funding.
Your Gift Makes a Difference!
Now, more than ever, your philanthropic support is needed. By investing in Pennington, you can help improve lives—today and tomorrow.
Your gift to the Annual Fund for Excellence will help:
• Recruit and retain top scientists whose
research can make a difference in your
life and the lives of those you love
• Provide resources for scientists -
including state-of-the-art research
equipment, enhanced laboratory facilities,
and critical pilot funding for emerging
• Build a knowledge-based economy for the
region and state
• Advance medicine and public health to
Prevention Partners ($50 - $999)
• E-news updates and announcements
• Donor recognition as an annual supporter in the Annual Report
• Inviation to attend special health lectures and events
Explorer ($5,000 and above)
Patron ($2,500 and above)
Supporter ($1,000 and above)
Benefits listed for Prevention Partners, plus:
• Invation to Scientific Dinner Series and Leadership Donor event
The Council of 100
The Council of 100 are individuals, corporations, and foundations that give $10,000 or more annually or make a gift of $100,000 or more to the Pennington Biomedical Research Foundation.
The Pennington Council of 100 receives all of the benefits of Discovery Partners and
• Special recognition as a member of the Council of 100
• Invitation to the quarterly "Meet the Explorers" luncheons
• Invitation to receptions introducing new faculty and chair holders
• Priority announcements of PBRC news
Pennington Biomedical Research Foundation, in addition to recognizing annual supporters in the annual report, also recognizes lifetime cumulative giving at levels of $5,000 and above. Lifetime donors at this level are recognized in the annual report and on special donor walls featured prominently at the main entrance of the Pennington Biomedical Research Center and in the C.B. Pennington, Jr. Building.
Please join us as a vital supporter to help provide vital funding for nutrition-based research that aims to prevent premature death from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, obesity, cancer and dementia. Click Here to download a printable gift form or visit our online donation page and make your gift today!
For more information, contact Jenny Jackson at (225) 763-2645 or firstname.lastname@example.org.